Author Topic: Spending some company coins  (Read 81 times)

CannonFodderno

Spending some company coins
« on: January 12, 2019, 08:29:25 AM »
Hi guys,

I had a chat last evening with any about those company coins in bfv. I still have plenty left (about 33k) while others are completely out and can't get much more because earning becomes harder once hitting rank 50.

What I was wondering is where you guys spend it on and why did you choose to do so?
Myself am a very conservative player and save my company coin (how dutch). I stick to maybe two guns per class and upgrade those. I haven't touched vehicles yet as a driver so I have not spent any on that.
For appearance I don't really care a lot. Does it give me advantages to look different?

I'd like to hear what you guys do with the cc and why as I am maybe overlooking something here ;-)

Kind regards,
Erno
Cannon Fodder / Erno
=======================
War has never been so much....fun!

Neox

Re: Spending some company coins
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 10:02:09 AM »
Truth is mate - I keep forgetting to spend it!  ;D I did buy about 20k worth of updates a few weeks back and upgraded a couple of weapons. I should check again to see what balance I have currently and update / upgrade stuff. As for appearances I haven't changed anything on my character from the start so cant comment on if it gives you an advantage or not.

Battlefield Recruitment Officer

AdateCabur

Re: Spending some company coins
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 01:17:42 PM »
Just wait the 17th, a lot of cosmetic will be out that day.
And same I still have several 10k, just spent on upgrades that's all