Main Menu

Ban appeal requested by Kot_Begemottt /

Started by kotbegemottt, 25 Nov 2024 16:27

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kotbegemottt

Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
I was blocked for communicating in the general chat in a language other than English.
Do you have anything else to add?
I apologized and said that it won't happen again. They said that the ban was lifted. But I still can't get on the AMG servers. It says that I'm blocked. What should I do?
The discord username that got banned:

The in-game username that got banned:?
Kot_Begemottt

MassiveCommander

You broke rules again, with non english chat logs. You have a temp ban for 3 days.
When this ends you will be able to rejoin, hopefully with the lesson learnt.

Similar topics (5)

4904

Replies: 2
Views: 2135

12862

Replies: 4
Views: 2247

8901

Started by Brut1488


Replies: 6
Views: 2738

24 Jun 2023 15:02
by Brut1488
12692

Started by BelgranoAr


Replies: 3
Views: 2131