Author Topic: Dont know why i got banned  (Read 62 times)

Dont know why i got banned
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:21:49 PM »
Hi guys.
Im from Germany so first i have to say sorry for my english.
Today i played another round on one of ur well pinged BF1 Server.
The round just started and i got a nice spawn point at a friendly soldier.
I picked my supporter class, ran a few meters and saw a bunch of enemys running. So i layed down and started to fire, ending up 10-0 finnally getting killed.
10 secs later, kicked and banned.

U can see the Video here:
Maybe i can play on ur Server again some day. Thanks for reading

Strider

• AMG Leader
  • If people are talking behind your back, just fart
Re: Dont know why i got banned
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 04:24:09 PM »
Hello.  I was the Admin who banned you and I was kicking myself for not having a video of what I saw in spectator mode. I have watched your video which is the sequence that I observed in spectator mode.  A couple of important points here. In spectator mode, it showed me that you were not using the telescopic sight but were just firing using the crosshairs. Based on your video, it's obvious that this is a shortcoming of spectator mode as you were using the telescopic sight.  Secondly, while I was spectating, I couldn't see most of the enemies that you shot in that sequence, mainly because of the difference in angles presented by spectator mode. I can see from your video that the enemies were plainly visible.  I apologise for accusing you of using wallhack and banning you and I will unban you forthwith. Thank you for taking the time to present your evidence and it has taught me that I should be more careful when using spectator mode.
Thank you.
Holding on to grudges is like taking poison expecting the other person to die !

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 10:36:52 PM »
Thanks Strider for ur honesty and the unban.

Also a big thanks for taking so much care on keeping the Server free of cheater. They just ruin this awesome gaming atmosphere.

Maybe well see each other on the Server one day :)

Strider

• AMG Leader
  • If people are talking behind your back, just fart
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 11:59:35 PM »
Thank you for being understanding.  Yes, we endeavour to keep the servers cheat free but we do make mistakes sometimes.
I'm glad you have a positive attitude about this.
see you on the battlefield. :)
Holding on to grudges is like taking poison expecting the other person to die !