Main Menu

Ban appeal requested by FunctionOfY /

Started by Guest, 15 Sep 2025 09:24

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guest

Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
I wrote the word "satanic" to a guy who had 666 in his name and made fun of the other player who said he was gay. He was making fun of him and I said "mate you got a satanic number in your username and are making fun of him".  I got banned as soon as I pressed enter.
Do you have anything else to add?

The discord username that got banned:

The in-game username that got banned:?
FunctionOfY

Frydenlund0

#1
Hey, you are banned for being a racist. Your ban stays.

Similar topics (5)

4904

Replies: 2
Views: 2135

12862

Replies: 4
Views: 2247

8901

Started by Brut1488


Replies: 6
Views: 2738

24 Jun 2023 15:02
by Brut1488
12692

Started by BelgranoAr


Replies: 3
Views: 2131