Main Menu

Ban appeal requested by jekyll_nguyen /

Started by Guest, 19 Mar 2025 23:54

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guest

Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
toxicity most likely
Do you have anything else to add?
I don't remember when this happened
The discord username that got banned:

The in-game username that got banned:?
jekyll_nguyen

Erturkmami

#1
First of all, you know very well when it is
As you can see in the photo you humiliated a player by calling him a nigger and being racist towards him.
However, you compared him to a dictator and insulted him based on his race.(Turkish Hitler)
Do you think the only problem here is that you don't remember racism like this?
 

saxon_nguyen

I can only apologize for the toxicity and promise to behave myself better, I use(d) your servers a lot. I apologize for the crashout

ImpuLseTM

You will not be unbanned. Have a nice day and enjoy DICE servers  

Similar topics (5)

10180

Replies: 5
Views: 2694

13433

Started by X__RAY


Replies: 2
Views: 1916

313

Started by Dalmonion


Replies: 3
Views: 4075

6047

Replies: 3
Views: 2157