Main Menu

Ban appeal requested by 234RR3421 /

Started by Guest, 05 Dec 2024 15:34

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guest

Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
Sorry guys, I just said n-word and didn't want to offend anyone, I was just sleepy then and accidentally wrote, yes, I'm guilty and I admit my mistake, but please give me a second chance, I won't provoke conflicts anymore, I've played on your server for many hours and I know many people there, I hope you understand me
Do you have anything else to add?
Sorry for my bad
The discord username that got banned:

The in-game username that got banned:?
234RR3421

ImpuLseTM

Hello. Your ban was for 3 days, since you nicely apologized and understand what you did, i removed your ban. Letting you know that your next ban will be permanent. Enjoy!

Similar topics (5)

4904

Replies: 2
Views: 2137

12862

Replies: 4
Views: 2248

8901

Started by Brut1488


Replies: 6
Views: 2741

24 Jun 2023 15:02
by Brut1488
12692

Started by BelgranoAr


Replies: 3
Views: 2133