Main Menu

Joining AMG

Started by Kiraisamongus, 15 Jan 2022 23:03

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kiraisamongus



Hey Guys I'm Lucas from France ! I am currently 21 and i've been playing Battlefield since Bad Company 2 (first on PS3 and now on PC) !
I also play a lot on AOE2:DE, on LOL, Chess, Hearthstone, Civ6,  BF4, BF1

I'm looking forward playing with you and contributing to the server's life :DD

EA Username: Kiraisamongus
Discord name: Anhedonia#1167





MassiveCommander

Hello my friend and Welcome 😊 I wait for you to message me on discord so as to complete the recruitment.
Also apply in game on Alliance Multi Gaming 4 platoon.

philsaint23

happy to have you here :)  someone will join and accept you. see you in game

Cueman


Similar topics (5)

10528

Started by Neefa


Replies: 1
Views: 1440

1900

Started by Fragnance


Replies: 2
Views: 1399

2849

Started by Meatsplash


Replies: 0
Views: 1338

6142

Started by rethly


Replies: 1
Views: 1332

2730

Started by Knarrenheinz96


Replies: 0
Views: 1204

21 Feb 2021 09:23
by Knarrenheinz96