Author Topic: Requesting to be unbanned  (Read 71 times)

sammy

Requesting to be unbanned
« on: October 21, 2018, 12:46:39 PM »
What's up?

origin nick: sammyorigin123

So i obviously disagree with the ban i have for you BF1 server, hence writing here. Never cheated so i'd like to know what i supposedly did to make you think that i did?

Neox

Re: Requesting to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »
Hi thanks for your post - we will get back to you with a decision shortly.

KABATTLEFIELD

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 04:01:48 PM »
HI I was the banning admin we were looking into a few players and at the time as a group we though there was something not quite right as we spectated you it seemed that you stood still for a period of time immediately when being speced.
I will say that we do have extremely good players who play on our server and when we spectate them they continue to move in the game without pausing.
I will in this instance remove your ban from our server but we will put you on the watch list.
I hope that the explanation meets with your approval.
Thanks
KAB

sammy

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
Allright but im not that comfortable with the explanation. I've played in the AMG server for months and im basically never still or afk, and im in the server +1h or multiple rounds each time. There should have been plenty of good opportunities to spectate me.

I also dont quite get what you meant when you said i "stood still" or "paused". Im very aggressive player, if i dont move im defending or capturing a flag. Weird explanation for sure in my opinion.

Anyway, thats that i guess. Thanks for unbanning. I might drop by some day but i feel like my BF1 playing days seem to be over anyways. Took me a long time to notice the ban, and i basically just came here for explanation. See you around.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 04:41:36 PM by sammy »

Neox

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 05:12:13 PM »
Well you maybe not comfortable with the explanation and you may not like our reasons but trust me we have spectated you enough times that gave us a very good impression that something wasnt right with the way you was playing and constantly getting high kill rate most maps. Anyway your unbanned - as we felt we should give you another chance and keep you on the watch list. totally upto you if you come back or not.

Topic Locked.