Main Menu

Ban appeal requested by cubgess / cubgess

Started by cubgess, 01 May 2025 18:51

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cubgess

Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
I don't know the reason for the ban
Do you have anything else to add?
No
The discord username that got banned:
cubgess
The in-game username that got banned:?
cubgess  

cubgess

When I didn't understand what to do and wrote in Russian, then they answered me quickly. But as soon as I wrote in English, there was a pause right away.

cubgess


Athéna

Hello,

You got banned temporarily for 3 days because of no English in the chat and homophobia.
The ban will end in 2 days then you'll be able to join back.

cubgess


Athéna


cubgess


Similar topics (5)

6650

Started by SefuTau


Replies: 1
Views: 1763

12334

Started by Bungaloo7


Replies: 3
Views: 2286

11178

Replies: 2
Views: 2084

14956

Replies: 1
Views: 1844