Main Menu

Join - Reques

Started by ALittleJane, 03 Apr 2021 22:10

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ALittleJane

Heyy,

today I joined the Server, just to paly BF1 but I actually started talking to some people and really enjoy it, I would love to join the Community and maybe even get to know some of you all a little better!

A few infos about myself, my name's Jane, I am 18 years old and a trans-girl (I hope you accept LGBT+ People), I love videogames and really enjoy spending time with people, even tho I am easily scared and quite anxious when it comes to talking to people... ^^'
I hope this is enough for a forum post!

Origin: ALittleJane
Steam: SubmissiveJane
Discord: SubmissiveJane#3422
'
I play a lot of different games, mostly BF1 and league of Legends atm :3

With all of my love
Jane

Similar topics (5)

5751

Replies: 1
Views: 1244

6307

Started by vLaNo


Replies: 1
Views: 1290

168

Started by Kill_Me_Veronica


Replies: 9
Views: 1733