Main Menu

Want to join AMG

Started by Jonathan James, 27 Dec 2020 05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jonathan James

Hello I am 22 years old and like to game and have fun. My Origin ID is IJeremyClarksonl and my Discord is Jeremyclarkson#1234. I am kind to those around and me and try to be a good lad and help my friends out. I mainly play BF1, but I played a bit of BF4 and BF3 a while back. I'd like to join AMG because they offer a cheat free experience on their server (unlike DICE's fairfight) and they also have kind players on there who'll help you out if you have a question. Looking forward to gaming with you lads soon!.  :)

NorT


Similar topics (5)

7293

Replies: 1
Views: 1284

4788

Started by baze56


Replies: 0
Views: 1106

3184

Started by Mental-Prophet


Replies: 0
Views: 981

18 Apr 2021 13:16
by Mental-Prophet
13056

Started by BearMcPear


Replies: 1
Views: 1406