Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: Brut1488 on 24 Jun 2023 14:37

Title: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: Brut1488 on 24 Jun 2023 14:37
I was banned from the bf1 server. Why? Please unbaned me :(
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: foo on 24 Jun 2023 14:40
What does 1488 stand for again?
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: Brut1488 on 24 Jun 2023 14:46
This date of birth is April 1, 1988.I did not mean anything bad by this number and did not want to offend anyone. I've been playing with this nickname for over 13 years already.
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: foo on 24 Jun 2023 14:51
Please change it.

We dont allow 1488 in names, because that mostly is a white supremacist thing, see:

https://www.adl.org/resources/hate-symbol/1488

Report back, once you changed it.
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: Brut1488 on 24 Jun 2023 14:55
Ok i change my nickname. Now  0Brut0
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: foo on 24 Jun 2023 14:56
Thanks, you have been unbanned.
Title: Re: I was banned from the bf1 server
Post by: Brut1488 on 24 Jun 2023 15:02
Thanks you  :-*