Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Join Us => Topic started by: 2beON2be on 07 Mar 2019 09:49

Title: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: 2beON2be on 07 Mar 2019 09:49
Hello guys,

My name is Cyril I'm from Switzerland. I'm 36 y.o. I've been playing on one of your BF1 server for ages. And I'd like to join the clan.
My game name is 2beON2be few of you must know me. I'm a ok player.

Cheers!!!
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Kirky187 on 07 Mar 2019 10:11
Hi Cyril

Please can you apply to join the Alliance Multi Gaming Platoon (in-game on bf1 or bfv). We will approve it asap. Just click on represent once its approved.

We operate a 1 week trial. The 1 week trial is simply just for us to get to know our new recruits before they become full members. Once the 1 week has been done then you will officially become a full member of AMG.
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Neox on 07 Mar 2019 10:20
Hey Cyril - Welcome to AMG!
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Strider on 07 Mar 2019 10:26
Hi Cyril.  Welcome to AMG.  I recognise you from the server, I've shot you a few times and you have shot me..:)
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: 2beON2be on 07 Mar 2019 13:30
Quote from: Kirky187 on 07 Mar 2019 10:11
Hi Cyril

Please can you apply to join the Alliance Multi Gaming Platoon (in-game on bf1 or bfv). We will approve it asap. Just click on represent once its approved.

We operate a 1 week trial. The 1 week trial is simply just for us to get to know our new recruits before they become full members. Once the 1 week has been done then you will officially become a full member of AMG.

I've applied in-game. (I think)
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Kirky187 on 07 Mar 2019 13:40
Ok you have been approved  ;)
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Neox on 08 Mar 2019 09:55
Cyril - Dont forget on the platoon page (in-game) to click on "represent platoon" other wise you wont see the AMG tags in game next to your nick :)
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Skipppy-nl on 14 Mar 2019 07:00
Hi 2beON2be, nice to see you are joining the AMG family. You are very welcome, cheers skippy
Title: Re: Hi Guys, I'd like to join the AMG clan.
Post by: Darth_Illithid on 15 Mar 2019 02:13
Hi, i know you from the server well, you are welcome to AMG family.

See you on the Battlefield :)