Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: LoLiX_ on 06 Jun 2021 21:41

Title: Question of my ban
Post by: LoLiX_ on 06 Jun 2021 21:41
Hi everyone

It's been a few days since I started playing Battlefield again. And every time I played on your server, I was called a cheater. Every time I laughed about it, because it's not true, I was told that I had a Wallhack, an Aimbot etc etc ...
Until today, I see in the messages "bye bye SGT-LoLiX" of a player. I still laughed about it, until two AMG members got down to it too. And there I am banished.
Quite simply NO, I don't use that otherwise I wouldn't have scores like I have, and it wouldn't get me anything to do that. My request is not to be unban, it is your choice. I would just like to have an explanation.

(Sorry for my English)
Title: Re: Question of my ban
Post by: NorT on 06 Jun 2021 21:45
You are banned for dmg modifier https://streamable.com/fz112s

So in summary you will remain banned

Thank you

NorT