Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Join Us => Topic started by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 23 Aug 2018 23:37

Title: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 23 Aug 2018 23:37
Hi All
My name is Oleg. My nik is Kill_Me_Veronica. Im from Russia Moscow.me 26 yers.I play BF1.BF4 and BFBC2,I like your server very much
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Neox on 24 Aug 2018 11:39
Hey Oleg,

good intro mate.

your 2 week trial you will need to apply to join the AMG Reserves on the battlefield 1 platoons. Once you have done your 2 week trial and if all goes well (which im sure it will) you will then become a full member.  :)

Cheers and welcome to AMG.
Neox
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 24 Aug 2018 12:40
I applied but it's pending. :)
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Neox on 24 Aug 2018 13:01
I approved it Oleg.
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Dystopianbumhole on 24 Aug 2018 19:27
Hi Oleg
welcome to the AMG Clan
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 09 Sep 2018 05:55
I'm sorry that you don't want to accept me in the clan AMG  :'(
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 09 Sep 2018 09:30
 have already written to you repeatedly that I do not speak English,I communicate with you only with a translator
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 09 Sep 2018 11:59
I have before, too,was clan and server was,I think that you have all is not serious, if such complexity
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Kill_Me_Veronica on 09 Sep 2018 12:01
I thought you all removed me from friends,I did not delete
Title: Re: Joining AMG Clan
Post by: Neox on 09 Sep 2018 12:07
I didnt remove you mate.