Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: Guest on 29 Sep 2026 02:25

Title: Ban appeal requested by UncieMyers / aoba_99
Post by: Guest on 29 Sep 2026 02:25
Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
Idk why I joined the server I look I am banned from AMG1
Do you have anything else to add?

The discord username that got banned:
aoba_99
The in-game username that got banned:?
UncieMyers
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by UncieMyers / aoba_99
Post by: Plete883 on 29 Sep 2026 17:48
Hi sorry for the late reply.
However you will not be unbanned due to the massive cheater stats we have on your profile. You may have never cheated or mabye you have on our servers months/years ago or on different servers and we may have banned you as a precaution. We do not apprciate cheaters on any server or game

After internal investigation though you will remain banned on amg. This may not be the news you were hoping for but these stats do not seem legit.

Topic will now be closed