Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Join Us => Topic started by: Weeedwarrior on 31 Mar 2025 20:37

Title: bladerunner64 reporting for duty!
Post by: Weeedwarrior on 31 Mar 2025 20:37
Your EA username:
Mitschnacker
Your Steam username:
Kopfschuss_egal
Your Discord username:
bladerunner64
What games do you like to play?
Battlefield 1, V, 2042, 4
Why would you like to join AMG?
Hi Volx,
I would like to join AMG because I enjoy playing BF1 on your Servers. During countless battles I learned a lot about "Nettiquette" and playing proper Team supportiv. I`m an old Battlefield Vet and old at Age too.. I`m 60 now and still love to play a lot but many of my playbuddys aren`t interested in playing anymore. So I came up with the idea of joining AMG.
How old are you?
60
Title: Re: bladerunner64 reporting for duty!
Post by: Jerry Zupan on 01 Apr 2025 21:03
Hello and welcome! We will continue with your application in Discord :D
Title: Re: bladerunner64 reporting for duty!
Post by: Weeedwarrior on 06 Apr 2025 15:35
Hi Jerry,

I donated for VIP on the Server as well and wrote you on Discord. I`m looking forwardt to join the Clan  :)

Best Regards

Bladerunner64