Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: iR.Mcgruff on 25 Jun 2024 14:13

Title: Unban appeal.
Post by: iR.Mcgruff on 25 Jun 2024 14:13
Hi guys.

I wonder if i may have a unban.

Had a really bad day... And may have snapped on a fellow gamer. I guess thats why im banned... Cant be cheating... I suck ass at bf...
Title: Re: Unban appeal.
Post by: philsaint23 on 25 Jun 2024 15:39
Hello, you are banned for 72h for toxic and non english chat.
This is only a temporary ban, it will leave in a few days but next time you behave bad you will be ban and that one will be final.

Have a good day.
Title: Re: Unban appeal.
Post by: iR.Mcgruff on 26 Jun 2024 16:09
Thx for the unban!! As I said had a really bad day. And I apologize. See you ingame 🔥🔥