Author Topic: Star Conflict, the spaceship CSGO you never heard of  (Read 96 times)

Star Conflict, the spaceship CSGO you never heard of
« on: April 12, 2019, 02:34:37 PM »
Hello,

I just came here to introduce you to a game i have been playing for years now in hopes that you would consider trying it out and adding it to you games list in case you like it.

Its a space shooter mmo kind and since you guys play these kinds of games (shooter ones) i figured maybe you would also like this one.

https://star-conflict.com/ this is the game's homepage where you can see the patches and news and download it. It has PvE and PvP modes as well as a free roam mode, here are some links from youtube where you can see how the game looks and feels like. :)

My friend likes to make these fanmade trailers from what he can use when it comes to cinematic stuff and effects, they never get old, at least not to me.

here one of the best ship animations in the game

this was from a game trailer contest

There's is a vs AI mode that i like to use to test builds and how viable they are in a fight.
Some PvE footage and finally PvP
I did an overkill here but i hope you take a look at least :)

AdateCabur

Re: Star Conflict, the spaceship CSGO you never heard of
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 02:49:13 PM »
Yeah never heard of it Oo
It's more like an Elite Dangerous I guess ?
Right now I'm into Star Citizen so won't leave for that  ;D

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 03:08:39 PM »
Yeah it has the ED feel but its less annoying when it comes to parking, amirite #self5

AdateCabur

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 03:11:16 PM »

One guy from our org made this.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 06:25:12 PM »
I cant wait for them to finish Star Citizen, although they have been taking their sweet time but whatever it takes to make it good. For the time being Star Conflict is my favorite game out of all space games i've played.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 07:18:34 PM »
BTW i forgot to show you guys how a big raid mission looks like through various stages of difficulty, hope you like it :D

AdateCabur

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »
Yeah we don't even have the alien enemies yet, to have the most fun, we create a good part of the content (even if I cann spend days just doing solo missions) so I understand.
That's so weird this game looks like an awesome scii fii MMO and never heard of it before you posted about it.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »
IKR, the studio behind it is small compared to others i think, when they began making the game there was probably a high chance they never had the funds to advertise it on a higher grade so that's why the majority of the players are Russians and EU people since the studio is from Russia. Here are some latest things from this year that might make you laugh a bit like a space taco truck that shoots pizza rockets lol
https://coub.com/view/1r1z65

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2019, 07:15:30 PM »
For those interested, there will be a showcase/Q&A stream tomorrow at 10:30am GMT+2 (or CET) time, the channel of the stream = https://www.twitch.tv/starconflicten hope to see you guys there :)