Author Topic: NEW YEAR !!!  (Read 1092 times)

Skipppy-nl

NEW YEAR !!!
« on: December 31, 2018, 04:55:56 PM »
Hello everyone, i hope you all have a great New years eve.

Cheers Skip

TOM HULK IT

Re: NEW YEAR !!!2020
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »
Hi Chaps?

I wish you all ,Happy new year 2020 and best Christmas ever,  New year 2020 will need new Changes CHAPS      8)
( '' measure of  intelligence is when you able to adapt to new changes '' My own quote  8).

So I would like to propose that would be nice to see ,  RSP as AMG in BFV I believe is time to swap it to BFV they are free now, hope NEox remembered our conversation we had it few months ago

BF1 is still cool but seems outdated now and it is time to move on :P

Many Thanks

Tomasz

Strider

• AMG Member
  • If people are talking behind your back, just fart
Re: NEW YEAR !!!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 03:43:21 AM »
Hi  Tom,  Yes, there have been a few changes as Neox and Kirky have left AMG now. Nort and myself are the leaders.
Yes, now that there is a sort of RSP for BF5, we will definitely be looking at the so called Community Servers.  However, letting others do the legwork and testing at the moment.  The RSP offered falls well short of the BF1 RSP as all servers are only temporary.  They disappear once everyone leaves them so have to be set up again every day.  Not ideal at the moment but they have promised that the situation will improve.  We will be staying with a BF1 server for now and will see what occurs.  Also looking at possible Halo Reach servers but that's still in it's infancy.  Watch this space.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 03:45:08 AM by Strider »
Holding on to grudges is like taking poison expecting the other person to die !

NorT

• AMG Leader
  • The only thing I do with women is disappoint them
Re: NEW YEAR !!!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 10:45:27 PM »
Hey tom just check announcements in there..Im posting Monthly updates to tell you where we are at within games :)
I like shouting Daddy in a sexy voice at strangers just to scare them.