Main Menu

Joining AMG!

Started by rethly, 18 Aug 2022 12:32

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rethly

Heyy people, i'm rethly and im 20 years old

What's your EA Desktop ( Origin ) accountname:
Rethly

What's your Steam accountname:
reeettt

What's your Discord accountname:
Fire#6717

What games do you play?
I'm addicated to FPS games, so mainly BF1, Valorant and csgo.

PS.: i've literally wasted 20 minutes overthinking human test by registration. Turns out correct answer is simple "YES" oops

carbonfire

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you join us! I'll reach out via Discord, and I also promise there are no additional "human tests" left  ;D

Similar topics (5)

10528

Started by Neefa


Replies: 1
Views: 1455

1900

Started by Fragnance


Replies: 2
Views: 1407

2849

Started by Meatsplash


Replies: 0
Views: 1340

6068

Started by n44rik


Replies: 1
Views: 1263

2730

Started by Knarrenheinz96


Replies: 0
Views: 1206

21 Feb 2021 09:23
by Knarrenheinz96