Author Topic: Why was i banned?  (Read 117 times)

Why was i banned?
« on: October 09, 2018, 04:56:48 PM »
I looked at your rules after i got banned and im pretty sure some admin got salty and abused his/her powers. Happened about 16:50GMT today, map Argonne Forest and my in game name is MeetYaMaster. Thanks.

teamplayeruk1234

• AMG Clan Founder and Recruitment Officer
  • Welcome all,Yeah Baby,Tea Bag Time :-}
Re: Why was i banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »
Hi, i was the admin that banned you, admin got salty and abused his/her powers no i didn't, well i asked you 3 times why, and how, you could put a  flame-thrower kit and put the mask on at D flag on argon forest map i was spectating you all the map and the only place you can pick up a  flame-thrower kit is at C  flag and not D flag..sorry this ban at the moment will stay.will talk to leaders and see what they have to say ty for your time will get back to you with out come :).
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 05:35:08 PM by teamplayeruk1234 »

teamplayeruk1234

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 08:12:39 PM »
Hi, can you pls tell me  how, you could put a  flame-thrower kit and put the mask on at D flag on argon forest map.... Pls explain your case and reason for this kit change at D flag and i will then consider removing the ban ok m8

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:09:58 PM »
I have no idea what you mean. You're accusing me of picking up a Flame Trooper kit at D Flag?
The kit spawns on C flag and that's where I picked it up. Then i WALKED to D flag to defend it lol.
I despise cheaters. I report them
What exactly did you see me do? You started spectating me, then seen me put on the Flame Trooper mask at D flag? Clearly a spectating bug if that's what you saw.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 04:16:48 PM »
You could of at least spectated me for longer to see if something actually legit happened. I guess i'll just avoid your server, here and in BFV. Shame because AMG server was the one i always went to. Even when there as a huge queue.

Neox

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »
Hi there,

we will get back to you with a decision hopefully by the end of today.

Cheers
Neox

teamplayeruk1234

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 09:10:15 AM »
Hi well i was specking you long before flame-thrower and you was running to d you got to d flag then i saw u put on a flame thrower mask then you turned around and ran back to c flag where it spawns..but the leaders feel you should be given a chance on our server. so i will lift your ban, i wasn't  accusing you because  i know what i saw and that is what i saw.we know there are  bugs in bf........ changing kits is Not one of them...Hey while im at it i might as well ask you if you want to join amg ?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:53:07 AM by teamplayeruk1234 »

teamplayeruk1234

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »
Hi MeetYaMaster,

You are now unbanned enjoy our server. :)