Author Topic: Boccarossa Banned for Cheating.  (Read 215 times)

Boccarossa

Boccarossa Banned for Cheating.
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:47:03 PM »
Hey its Bocca, you banned me for cheating... Im not, here is videos of all games on your server. I recently began recording every match because Im sick of being banned for cheating when im not a cheater.. Im just good lol so this happens quite alot. Ive even reached #1 in skill rating in the US multiple times.

The video files from GeForce are very large and i have to go to sleep (I work night shift) so I will post the first link but im uploading all the games so the links will be up when I wake up and Ill add them

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:11:41 PM by Boccarossa »

Strider

Re: Boccarossa Banned for Cheating.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 04:50:33 PM »
Boccarossa, I was the Admin who banned you. I will be happy to show you the sequence that made me feel that you had help.

Strider

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 09:01:40 PM »
The incident that confirmed in my mind that you had some kind of help was at 13:45 while there are other suspicious moments at 6:25 and 8:25.
The number of one shot kill snapshots is enough to make anyone suspicious that you are using some kind of aimbot.

Boccarossa

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 12:21:59 AM »
#1: @ 13:35 I shoot enemies in the open, define suspicious? My accuracy stats for all guns are normal so that rules out aimbot.
The number of one kill snapshots? Sir Ive been playing shooters for years... competitively before I went to school full time, im embarrassed at how inaccurate ive become. I grew up playing cod competitively, took a break for school and then came back for bf1.

Also, the last time this happened I got unbanned because of my footage showing skill, however, I played there again and this ensued:

They ended up "rebanning me" because I was too good, I hope you guys don follow suite because thats pretty poor for a server that supports "fair play"
So they admitted I dont cheat, but that im too good for them

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/418083818851926026/486711543099293707/Screenshot_20180904-213733_Discord.jpg?width=304&height=625

Heres more aggressive quickscope sniping, its just my style.
(tough loss last night but I start off on fire)
(this morning after getting banned, played 2 more, start off on fire)

(audio for this one is fucked but its nasty no doubt)

So in conclusion, you say I have an aimbot? is that the accusation? because stat wise (http://bf1stats.com/pc/Boccarossa) my 41% sniping accuracy is very good but there are more accurate players... I take a ton of shots i know will probably miss.

234,935 kills
30,767 headshots. No aimbot here.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:26:40 AM by Boccarossa »

Boccarossa

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 12:37:32 AM »
also... "some kind of aimbot"... I miss so many shots dude that argument holds no weight. The only thing I regret is that I did not record more in the past because I would have some absolutely insane montages to show. Alas.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:42:29 AM by Boccarossa »

Strider

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 01:54:49 AM »
Thank you for the footage.  I will review it more and get my colleagues' opinions as I have never come across someone who can quickscope so aggressively with such accuracy.
I remain unconvinced at present but will get back to you after consultation.

Boccarossa

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
Just know my gaming style comes from competitive cod4 promod do quickscopingis in my DNA... took 6 yrs off of gaming to get a degree, first game I've no life since cod4.

Boccarossa

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 12:39:10 AM »
Hello gentlemen, any word on my status?

Strider

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 01:35:24 AM »
Yes.  Thank you for providing so much evidence however, it doesn't prove you are not cheating.
There is a consensus that there is sufficient suspicion that you have some kind of hack in effect.
So the ban stays.  Thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:22:33 AM by Strider »

Elite_Hans76

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 06:31:01 AM »
Hi

I was one of the Players(Enemy ;) ) that day.
I do play since day one,not an expert,not a beginner,kind of"Advanced learner". :)
My conclusion is the same as the Admins in here.

In my career as Gamer unfortunly,always some ppl thougt,they have to CHEAT,to gather
Reputation/Esteem.
Wouldnt u say to: if u exactly do KNOW a Game,(weapons/tactical range/timt t Kill/distance to enemy,killcam Angle,speed,accuracy,Bullet Drop,Bullets fireing per min,etc.)like BF1,playing it since day one,u get a 6th sence by the time,in detecting/identifying Aimbots,Wallhacks,invulnerable,an all tht other sh***.
U dont have to b the best player to recognize,somthings goin on,just gettin more often killed "than usual",if u know what i mean^^
From my expirience: 3Hs p/min: could be Skills.
                               5 Hs p/min: Definitly Skills/Could be a PRO.
                             10 Hs p/min: Definitly a PRO.
              More than 10 Hs p/min: PRO,Utube-Star,hacker,or dammed lucky day ;D
(these stats r only my personal opinion/expirience)

So, i personaly do agree with the Admins Decission,after having a look at your Videos,and been"live there"! Unfortunly theres no Proof yet,of NOT using help,in wich way ever. (not Accusing,only my personal statement) No offence  ;)

Btw.: If i would be THAT good,without cheating,i would do E-SPORTS for $$$   :D
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:35:10 AM by Elite_Hans76 »

Boccarossa

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 07:42:39 AM »
What hack am I using? And please show me in any part of the video, choose any one of them of course, there are plenty of opportunities.
As far as the 6th sense goes, I'm one of the top players in the world in flags defended (#15) and flags capped (#33). I know every single spawn based on the current flag cap situation on every map. I have a $5000 gaming setup with an audio system that basically is a wall hack. I know where enemies will be coming from, and I can hear exactly where you are before you can see me usually.
But again, what hack am I using? Wallhack? Please, I get killed by campers I run by every so often. They are in the videos. Aimbot? Definitely not, I miss more than I hit. So how am I cheating?
Btw I did esports for money, I'm a pharmacist now though I have a steady income. What is this "some kind of hack"? My skills come from an amazing computer setup, a background in competitive shooting and being #163 in the world in total play time. If you could find one spot in my videos that indicates a cheat the please feel free to point out the time and the video, my youtube channel has a very large sample size. 
If I was cheating, youd be able to find something pretty quick, dont just ban me because im very good.. if there is a boatload if evidence for you to easily point out a cheat.

Boccarossa

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 08:12:50 AM »
The best part of my game is my positioning and map knowledge. If you watch full matches of me you cant help but notice it. My map knowledge is superb. Thousands of hours will do that. You can definitely pick up some skills of your own watching how I move through the map as a scout, shutting down important areas and most importantly, hitting enemies from the flank as much as possible. Keep moving, dont stand still and run around the baddies, not at them.

Strider

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 09:27:29 AM »
Thank you for your reply. You may be everything that you claim but the suspicion remains.  You dominate our server when you are on, legally or not, and ruin the game for others.  Sorry if this offends you but I'm sure you can find plenty of other servers to play on, perhaps with a skill level closer to your own.  Good luck.  The ban stays.

Boccarossa

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 10:14:30 AM »
I'm okay with what half you said. There is no suspicion. You would have been able to explain some kind if exploit that I was doing or some hack or whatever but I'm clean as a whistle.  Just call it what it is.. iM too good to play on your server so you hit me with the admin abuse. There aren't that many full clan servers and I enjoy a hack free environment. This is pretty pathetic. Yall and the honey badgers should join up.(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418083818851926026/486711543099293707/Screenshot_20180904-213733_Discord.jpg) Just like they knew I wasn't cheating and still banned me. It ain't right man. Cant play on a clan server cus I'm too good? Wow.

Strider

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2018, 10:52:31 AM »
Thanks for your understanding. Good luck.