Main Menu

Joining AMG

Started by ILajkBirbs, 18 Mar 2021 17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ILajkBirbs

What's your age?
28 earthspins, tho in actual terms,  28 years!
What's your EA Desktop ( Origin ) accountname:
ILajkBirbs, cause I do enjoy those feathery companions!
What's your Steam accountname:
What's your Discord accountname:
Pjwiththemouth
What games do you play?
I enjoy quite alot of games, but for the moment I pass my time with World of Warships/World of Tanks. I dabble with some Yugioh online and also BF1 which I play with a friendo! :)
The reason for joining is that I want to find more awesome peeps to play with, both in bf1 and the hopefully good bf6 when it arrives!

JRMBelgiumTwitch

Application denied due to inactivity. You also don't reply to DM's :(

Similar topics (5)

12886

Started by MaTriX


Replies: 2
Views: 1415

2362

Replies: 0
Views: 1250

6291

Replies: 3
Views: 1705

1753

Replies: 1
Views: 1153