Author Topic: Optimal settings for best performance  (Read 257 times)

bodaapv

Optimal settings for best performance
« on: October 22, 2019, 06:07:03 PM »
Hi guys,

I would like to know what do you mean. What is the best game setting to get best possible performance. High FPS, good visibility (distance, see through smoke), color of cross, brightness etc. Everything that can help see enemies and be better is welcome.

Sometimes I have problems with additional object when I use higher graphic settings like grass. Everyone can see you even when you think you are hide because they use low settings.

You can share your settings.

Thank you

Midgard

Re: Optimal settings for best performance
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 12:13:54 AM »

Texture quality is medium on my end, I don't have a good enough rig to increase it

Re: Optimal settings for best performance
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 11:23:55 AM »
Hi guys,

I would like to know what do you mean. What is the best game setting to get best possible performance. High FPS, good visibility (distance, see through smoke), color of cross, brightness etc. Everything that can help see enemies and be better is welcome.

Sometimes I have problems with additional object when I use higher graphic settings like grass. Everyone can see you even when you think you are hide because they use low settings.

You can share your settings.

Thank you

What hardware are you on?

If you're on nvidia, try the Nvidia 399.07 drivers, for me they are FAR better than any new driver in terms of performance but also lightning effects. Try em out!

Ingame video settings Midgard has got nicely configured for high FPS.

I'm on:
I7 2600 @ 4848mhz, 16GB Corsair DDR3 1616 Mhz, GTX 970 @ 1490 Mhz
Getting around 70-100 FPS
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:53:24 AM by Scorpan10 »