Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: Graves218 on 23 Nov 2021 23:05

Title: I was shadow banned
Post by: Graves218 on 23 Nov 2021 23:05
This is my 2nd time that I'm getting banned from All Maps Bf1 server, first time was a false hackusation, JRMBelgiumTwitch unbanned me, now i came back to BF1 months later and some admin banned me again, I'm not even showing up on http://www.bfban.com/ and I'm obviously not hacking so i don't know whats up, can someone unban me ?  ;D
Title: Re: I was shadow banned
Post by: AndreyCrn on 23 Nov 2021 23:11
I only just left the server then joined in spectator mode and had the joy of reading this...
Admin
Unistall the game
and kill yourself
you little retard
Admin your parents wished they aborted you
admin I think you just might be the most pathetic human
to have ever lived.
:o
Those were your words you are permanently banned because of toxicity and not behaving like a normal human being :)
Title: Re: I was shadow banned
Post by: JRMBelgiumTwitch on 23 Nov 2021 23:29
Added an example of your behavior in chat.
Now check http://rules.amgclan.site
Check #3 and #4 😉

[attachment deleted by admin]