Alliance Multi Gaming

Public Forums => Request To Be Unbanned => Topic started by: Guest on 21 Aug 2025 01:14

Title: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: Guest on 21 Aug 2025 01:14
Where are you banned?
Battlefield 1 servers
Why do you think you got banned?
An admin named HakanBariss banned me from the server. Can someone tell me why? On what basis? First, he kicked me for "Tocix," then I didn't say anything, and he banned me. Please check my chat history.
Do you have anything else to add?
An admin named HakanBariss banned me from the server. Can someone tell me why? On what basis? First, he kicked me for "Tocix," then I didn't say anything, and he banned me. Please check my chat history.
The discord username that got banned:

The in-game username that got banned:?
meluntimurlenk
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: Plete883 on 21 Aug 2025 01:44
Heya. Im the one that banned you. First you are toxic and got kicked for it. Then you come back and complain about it. Calling people a bot and telling em to stfu is not toxic to you?
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: meluntimurlenk on 21 Aug 2025 01:53
First of all, I've been playing here for years. This isn't the first time I've seen someone swear, nor is this the first time I've sweared. I'm pretty calm. I had a bit of fun and came home drunk. I normally don't care about anyone's weapons. People act racist and don't get banned. I don't mind being banned for being toxic, but banning them isn't fair. I know the AMG rules.

Edit: Because comment add. "For example: The user named tuna56545 used the expression "dick" in Turkish. Did you ban him for swearing?"
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: meluntimurlenk on 21 Aug 2025 01:58
HakanBariss, maybe you should remember that you're Turkish. I didn't say anything bad. Could I have been banned for telling you to be a little more Turkish? I know what I'm talking about. I know I'm being toxic, but that's not grounds for a ban. There are thousands of players like that.
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: Plete883 on 21 Aug 2025 02:00
Look we get what we see and get reported. Just you keep on reporting aswell and you'll be fine. Just calm it down a little alright. Imma unban you as i just wanted you to come here and see what you did.
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: meluntimurlenk on 21 Aug 2025 02:03
For example: I've reported dozens of people using heavy bombers and engaging in racism, and I haven't seen anyone get banned. You're being unfair. AMG isn't the only Battefiled server in the world. Yet, I'm still explaining myself at 4 a.m. Turkey time. Isn't that weird? Because I love playing on AMG. I tell those who do wrong about the AMG rules. For example, ask [FFS]youpipizza, a user who plays this regularly. I follow the rules.
Title: Re: Ban appeal requested by meluntimurlenk /
Post by: Plete883 on 21 Aug 2025 02:08
Im just gonna lock this topic now. Ur unbanned. Dont let the drunk ess get to ye ahain